3rd INTERNATIONAL SOUND ART PERFORMANCE COMPETITION
Radical dB Festival announces the 3rd international competition of sound art performance that will take place in Zaragoza, Spain on 2nd and 3rd of June 2015.
PRIZE per category : 400 euros.
The purposes of the competition are:
- To encourage emulation and exchange between international artists and local artists working in different fields of sound art performance (improvisation, live coding, circuit bending, electroacoustic performance etc…)
- To encourage innovation and experimentation in the field of sonic performance in relation with technology (digital or analogue, hi- or low-fi)
A Audio artist
B Multimedia artist
◦ The winning artists in each category will receive 400 euros ( before taxes, and to be shared in case of an ensemble )
◦ Digital edition of a monografic álbum on Naucleshg.com for all winners and finalists.
◦ Interviews and radio broadcasting for all selected finalists on local and national radios.
◦ Submission deadline : 8th of february 2015
◦ Selected artists that will perform on the competition concerts will be announced by mid february 2016.
◦ The competition will take place at Etopia Center for Art and Tecnology, Zaragoza, Spain on 2nd and 3rd of June 2016
◦ Each submission of an application for the competition implies the acceptance of all the rules.
◦ Any questions regarding these regulations and their interpretation shall be clarified by Radical dB team.