- Ten people from up to three households may meet in private or public spaces.
Vaccinated, convalescent, and children of households up to and including 13 years of age do not count. In addition, five children up to and including 13 years of age from five other households may be added.
- There is no requirement to present proof of testing, vaccination or convalescence for outdoor events, offers and facilities permitted in opening levels 1 to 3 (attendance at of outdoor swimming pools, outdoor gastronomy, open-air cultural events, etc.).
- Associations/initiatives/facilities must continue to comply with the contact restrictions that also apply to private meetings and celebrations when offering their services. Likewise, the respective hygiene regulations and data processing.
- Cultural institutions as well as sports facilities may reopen in compliance with Corona rules. Their associated events as well as low-contact sports are allowed inside and outside again under prescribed rules as well as max. numbers of participants. Community singing is also permitted again and only prohibited if the federal emergency brake takes effect again.
Wath does that mean?
- Members no longer need to book the workshop.
- Guests can be received in the FabLab again.
- Public evenings with advance reservation are feasible.
- Spacing and hygiene rules must be observed.
- Name and contact must be recorded.
You can visit the FabLab if you are
- are fully vaccinated against Corona
- or have a proven recovery (less than 6 months).
- or can present a negative rapid antigen test (from an official testing center, no more than 24 hours old).